Tuesday 14 July 2015

The Amazing Adventures of Ngeru: Part VI - Visiting My Relatives

Dear Marvellous Meerkats,

When I was in Chicago, I was lucky to get to visit some of my relatives. These are my second cousins, twice removed. I can't remember all of their names though.



I also got to meet lots of their friends that live with them in the Lincoln Park Zoo in Chicago (which didn't cost any money to visit!) and the nearby Aquarium. How many of these animals can you name? I'll give you 5 house points for each animal you name.





This animal is very slow.




I used to listen to a song about this animal when I was little (you could ask Mrs Brienza, she might know)

I got to touch these animals. They felt slimy.



I found him!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.