Monday 29 June 2015

The Amazing Adventures of Ngeru: Part II - Road Trip

Dear Marvellous Meerkats,

Today I went on a road trip. I spent 8 hours in a car. We drove and drove and drove. One of the great parts of the trip was when we went past Niagara Falls. It's one of the biggest waterfalls in the whole world. Have a look at me standing in front of it.


After that we had to get back in the car. Many hours later, we finally arrived in Philadelphia, a city in America.

Then it was finally time to go to meet lots of teachers from around the world who all want to learn about using computers and iPads in classrooms. Already I have met some really interesting people who have shared some great ideas (I can't wait to share them with you when I come back to New Zealand). Here's a picture of me at the conference:


There are thousands and thousands of people here. I hope I don't get lost.  Ok, even though it is the middle of the day for you, it is my bed time here (maybe I'll tell you about time zones when I get back). I'll write to you again soon my friends,

Bye for now!
Ngeru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.