Sunday 28 June 2015

The Amazing Adventures of Ngeru: Part I - Flight to Canada

Dear Marvellous Meerkats,

I am very tired right now. I have had a long journey in an airplane. On Friday after school when I said goodbye to you, I went to the airport. I got on a humungous plane and I got a tiny seat. Well, it was tiny for a person, but since I'm only a meerkat, it was pretty big. The airplane was flying for a really long time. I got so tired, I had a nap. Then I watched a movie. Then another movie. Then another.
When the plane landed, I had to wait for my luggage. All the suitcases came up a ramp and then went around and around in circles. Mine took forever to come.


After that, I had some free time, so I went exploring in the airport. I was in a city called Vancouver. There was lots of cool art all over the airport, from the people who have lived here for a very long time (like the Maori people in New Zealand). This is me and a totem pole. It was gigantic and it was inside. You can read more about totem poles if you click HERE, or you can watch the You Tube video underneath that will show you some cool totem poles that have been made.

Do you want to know what I did next, after my incredibly long airplane ride? I had to get on another plane and go for another long ride!

It's been fun though. I got in really late at night and went to my friend's house (you might know him, he's a teacher). It's been raining all day since we got back, but tomorrow we have some beautiful places that we'll see. Check back soon to see what we got up to!

Your Friend,
Ngeru



2 comments:

  1. How exciting Ngeru! I can't wait to hear more about your adventures in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting Ngeru! I can't wait to hear more about your adventures in Canada.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.